- The Guild will again have it's own spot in Artist Alley, with a table manned by Jeremy Whittington, Jesse Acosta & Matt Brazee. You can find them and their wares at table K-9 (Dr. Who fans rejoice!).
- Matt Nelson (creator of Catbeard the Pirate) and Manny Trembly (creator of Martin Monsterman) will be at table O-20, with plenty of all-ages awesomeness.
- Nathan O'Brien (local artist and Spokane ComiCon head honcho) will be at table U-09 in Artist Alley.
- The ever popular Sketch Crew will also be returning to ECCC, its ranks including local artist Levi Skeen.You can find them next to the Guild at tables K-7 & K-8.
- Erik Thompson (artist of The Adventures of Doctor Zombie) is scheduled to be at the Microbrew Comics booth (#111).
- Northworld's Lars Brown will be at table G-14, showcasing his newest project, Penultimate Quest.
- And Joshua Covey (artist of Freelancers) will be at table G-03, as well as spending some time at the Boom! Studios booth (#2002). You can see the times he'll be there listed on his deviantArt page.
Emerald City is a great event - a comic convention that's growing each year, yet is still more about comics than anything else, and treats both the creators and fans with respect. If you have the opportunity to check it out, we highly recommend it.
* Also a reminder that the first Spokane Drink & Draw of 2013 is this coming Saturday the 23rd at Saranac Public House, from 6-10 pm. This is an all-ages event, and you can find more information and RSVP at the Facebook event page: Drink & Draw Social Club February Spectacular! *