Sunday, May 16, 2010

Spokane ComiCon and More

Hello everyone!
Sorry, it's been a while since I've regularly updated the journal here. I've been busy getting ready for the convention. Just a heads up for everyone, here is this week's events!

TODAY (Sunday, May 16) 3PM - Merlyn's Comics and Games, W 19 Main, Spokane, WA
Meeting for the Comic Smiths Guild members. We will be talking about future events through the summer, and most importantly the Spokane ComiCon this Saturday.

Monday, May 17th - Spokane Community College Student Sketch Day, 1810 North Greene Street
Several of us guild members will be sketching from 11am until 2pm in the SCC Lair.

Saturday, May 22nd - Spokane ComiCon 2010 at SCC, 1810 North Greene Street
This is the big one for Spokane. The Guild will have a couple tables at the convention, stop and say hi. We will have art and comics up for sale! Lots of goodies, exclusive prints, and we will be doing sketch cards as well as larger commissions. Link to Spokane ComiCon's website: [link]




In preparation for the con, I have a painting I am painting specifically to sell at the con, friends who have seen it already want to buy it, or something similar. I should be finished tonight with it, I'll be posting it online here. I'm excited for that. Once the painting is done, I'll be jumping back on sketch cards. At Emerald City, sketch cards sold like hot cakes. I'll be knocking out a whole new collection of them. Please stop and say hi to the Comic Smiths Guild, we'd love to see you!

1 comment:

andrew said...

Comicon was awesome! Good to meet everyone.

So when's the next guild meeting?